Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: You are only ever addicted to that which takes you away from your peace.~~Raj
- (Added by: Erica)

Caremongering ... being the presence of Love that heals
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-04-13 6:52 AM (#235687 - in reply to #235686)
Subject: ... the conversation that followed

Expert

... my asking there to be shown the way ... (after dismissing the voice of interference a few times) ... very practically suggested that for the moment anyway, while i'm still awaiting right hand function restored ... why not reach out  to what IS accessible to me, like in this (tgp) community ... invite us all to share, make known our immediate need ... giving each other the opportunity to join with Raj in being the Love that heals and meets the need ...
... oh wow, i said ... that FEELS so right on! i could even start with my need to join with someone in witness to the truth about my wrist/hand ... how someone might help me to the place where a sudden shift of perception about what it is to God can be experienced ...

... and others might have needs for caring expressed in all sorts of ways ... like need for financial help ... a friend to talk with, share with ... ask for help with ... the point being ... (hearing a loud YES as i write this) ... most often all we HAVEN'T done to solve/heal a problem, is ask for HELP! ... to actually join with another in allowing the need to be met ... as He said, 'heaven is entered two by two' ... and 'he who holds his sister's hand also holds mine.'

okay, i feel the door to something opening ... will go see now what i can do about washing my hair in preparation for hospital visit to determine if cast comes off tomorrow ... thank you for being witness to the Truth of Us,((Joined))
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software