Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR DESPAIR - BUT FOR REPAIR.....Neale Donald Walsch ( the new revelations )
- (Added by: Erica)

Caremongering ... being the presence of Love that heals
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-04-13 5:00 AM (#235686)
Subject: Caremongering ... being the presence of Love that heals

Expert

... today reading a news clip out of toronto about a group of 800 (or so) readying themselves to respond to the needs in their communities ...brought to mind something Raj said at the beginning of all this ... in his march 12th ... the boarders have disappeared! message ... oh, here, i'll copy the paragraph ...

[[What would one withhold from another whom “circumstance” has illegitimately separated from his fearlessness and threatened with the spectre of death? Those who have been so immobilized may not be able to move freely, but “armies” of Brothers, whose peace and Love and skill and kindness are still intact can move into those areas quarantined by law or simply isolated by fear and be the “first responders” with the antidote to fear —fearlessness— and be the presence of the Love that heals . . . by being the presence of Love that heals!]]

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/covid-19-caremongering-1.5518092

... so of course i'm asking ... why am i so inspired by this? ... i'm listening Hess ( Holy Spirit) ... show the way! 

Edited by orinda 2020-04-13 5:14 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software