Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO HAVE A THOUGHT ALONE. THERE IS ONLY ONE MIND . . . AND YOUR THOUGHT . . . EVERY THOUGHT YOU HAVE . . . WEIGHS IN THE BALANCE." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

today's holy togetherness offering ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-04-11 5:53 AM (#235655 - in reply to #235649)
Subject: We need our togetherness, our inseparability, and each other’s joy.

Expert

roxana - 2020-04-10 8:10 PM

Yeah, I hear you.We don’t Need to validate the dream of separation, do we.

I went for a wee walk and enjoyed three yellow dandelions adding their presence to the itsy-bitsy little moss flowers.  I didn’t know that moss flowers ??.  So I paced back and forth and after a while I saw a golf ball.  How had I not seen this before, I thought.  Or maybe it showed up in a holy instant in which I relaxed into the awareness of how much beauty there Is in plain sight all the time....if we could but notice!

So maybe this is a good opportunity to awaken to All there is, one moment at a time, and share it—because we need it.  We need our togetherness, our inseparability, and each other’s joy.

Oh such a big YES you got to that, B! ... and thank you for taking me to where we enjoyed a holy instant in the moss patch ... and glory be, DANDELIONS! ... is it every possible we'll see them again around here with still so much snow covering the green parts ... of course we will ... just noticing how my spirit about what i'm seeing has lifted since yesterday ... Something tells me Our sisterly connecting here has a lot to do with that! ((thank you)) ... with love, O
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software