Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: THERE IS ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT THIS~ RAJ
- (Added by: Erica)

“…man’s extremity is God’s opportunity.”
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-04-06 8:00 AM (#235569)
Subject: “…man’s extremity is God’s opportunity.”

Expert

... well, well, who knew one could move into a different mindset so quickly!
... after trying to start some kind of day in a total funk of depression ... was reminded that it's opposite is joy ... and that which one you experience depends on which of the two voices you're listening to ... so i dropped everything and sat to pray the only real prayer i know ... HELP! 
... at that moment the telephone rang just once ... and caller id simply said ... incoming call ...with no record of there having been an actual call ... with clear messages like that of being heard it was easy to just let go ... let my heart pour out all it's need to know help is here (right now) ... and to feel the relief and peace of being joined and attended.

... after addressing the first obstacle to letting in peace today ... the need to give the healing of my hand and wrist more consciously back to God ... in that it's not 'mine'  anyway ... as God is responsible for the health and function of my body ... We looked at other ways our being joined is immediately helpful to those around Us .. and how our shared Mind is in fact the Carrier of healing for the entire Brotherhood!

...and then ended the 'visit' with a sudden shift in how i'm looking at what is happening in Our shared experience of being on the planet today ...which brought immediate comfort ... the reminder of that simple, bottom line expression of truth ...  that;  

"MAN'S EXTREMITY IS GOD'S OPPORTUNITY."
...and wanted to share it with friends at TGP

Edited by orinda 2020-04-06 12:36 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software