Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Say no to the inclination to react and say yes to what needs to be done." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

You who want peace above all else ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-03-25 5:08 AM (#235357)
Subject: You who want peace above all else ...

Expert

yesterday, in a moment of seeing how easily i'm handing over my awareness of peace, to the discomfort, and sometimes even panic, around the condition of loss of use in my right hand/arm ... in a gesture of, okay, i give up trying to give it meaning ... plunked myself on the couch ...  asking,  what's really going on with this ... what's in the way of experiencing the peace of God at work right here? 

... a few minutes of quiet breathing ... hear/thought,  pick an acim message card ...
... card said:
... "You who want peace can find it only by complete forgiveness."
... me: ... by forgiveness you mean completely accept and allow it to be what it is for now?
... Spirit: that you are already doing ... your peace is found just a step further ... you are holding someone responsible for your healing ...
... me: is it God?
... Spirit: yes, forgive God for what God never did ... for what never really happened ... keep your attention there, with God ... and let the peace of God back in to heal and restore much more than just the use of your right hand ...
...me: that worked immediately!   feeling peace now as a new experience ... is it the absence of fear? ... a new level of trust?  maybe both? ... ((thank You!))

Edited by orinda 2020-03-25 6:55 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software