Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "have more fun bringing the principles of waking up inside your life and mind by desiring to know the Truth........... because Truth uncovers the joy unity and harmony of Being." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Dear Raj, Paul, Susan ......Request
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2020-03-26 2:40 PM (#235393 - in reply to #235388)
Subject: Might be a very good time to share what we have learned from Raj...?

Expert

William Daniels - 2020-03-26 11:31 AM Gentleness, Thank you so much for your question!! It made me realize that I have a need! I need to hear from a Divine Source .....continuously. I check in here at TGP multiple times per day. I desire daily support from Raj. I desire support in ending sin, disease and death NOW ....for ALL of us. Given what's happening now with humans all around Planet Earth, I wonder how much more extreme the conditions need to get before more of us will call for help. For many years I have considered ACIM and Raj the most advanced spiritual teachings on Earth (that I am aware of). Shouldn't we be exhibiting more results? Raj has been saying for some time now, that we are needy, always will be, shouldn't resist it, and to ask for having our needs fulfilled. I'm asking!!! I hope lots more of us will ask also!!! I love you, William

I'll start: 

I have learned from Raj that divine source is available to me all the time.  I have to invite it and continuously (like in Graduation, "do you want a friend?" 

Inviting it requires me to cultivate the habit.  Sitting, quiet, meditating, listening on the go when moving, or doing household chores. Asking God for help.  Thanking God.  Also, sharing with God my joy.  

Teachings are helpful, but all of them point me to this, above.  A step that can't be skipped.

The result, I feel loved.  Not alone.  I look for the evidence of love.  I be the evidence of love.  More often.  When not, love can find me again.  Forgiveness happens more easily for myself and others

I have more peace.  I am a more peaceful, less desperate reactive presence with others.  This impacts my health and well being.  It impacts how I interact with others in my world.  I see God in my fellow person more often.  Even when I don't agree with them.

I realize that I am that divine source I have been looking for.  There is no separation between me and the God I yearned for.  It is the one thing I can never lose.  And it is the thing that is always always present.  I had to let it find me.  Had to allow it to be me.  Had to allow the realization I never could have possibly been anything else.  This can be good news and bad.  I don't need someone to tell me any more, and there is no more to seek.  

I realize I never really did it for myself.  I was in it, this spiritual game,  for me to have less suffering.  But in the end, it was about the whole.  About WE.  We live on a spider web of consciousness and one move is felt by all.  Raj didn't tell me that.  It would have been too overwhelming.  But that is what happens.  What is my need is everyone's need.  

The Holy Spirit, or as Raj likes to say, nothing more than our right mind, operates continuously.  And only wants our attention to notice it.  To join with it.  Let it infect me.  It's like a virus, love, in that it is transmission rate is very high.

While we are alone at home....the world is on a spiritual retreat now...now is the time to sit.  To join in the love.  To sit with your love for your fellow human being.  To sit (or dance!) and breathe, and know that each and every single person on the planet is ALSO AT THE SAME MOMENT breathing.  To cultivate this prayer life. Even as you move, doing anything and everything.  To bless them.  ( and donate or whatever to relief orgs that need you) To see the evidence of love and be the evidence of love.  It's time to know that even though you many see "no one", it is FELT on that spider web of consciousness. YOU are felt by all.  It's a time where maybe we are more aware than ever of what we are "uploading"...?

That's what I learned from Raj.

I feel like to serve the teacher, I must allow a "Graduation".  He's told us how to do that, in the book.  He's told us to join with him, with God, with the Holy Spirit. It's communion.  Constant communion that changes first our perception, then it changes our identity.  From a ME to a WE.  

Okay, who is next?  

Thank you for asking, William!

Edited by judyh 2020-03-26 2:58 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software