Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I authorize my body to release whatever is not necessary to its perfect functioning and I withdraw any prior conscious or unconscious authorization to the contrary. ~ Raj

Raj - the non materiality of mater; Conversations with Raj Aug / Sept 97, Vol 9 No 3
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-03-25 3:56 PM (#235364 - in reply to #235316)
Subject: RE: Raj - the non materiality of mater; Conversations with Raj Aug / Sept 97, Vol 9 No 3

Now, there’s something else I want to share. When the fall or the separation from God seemed to occur, and each one practiced a false sense of authority—of an ability to author things—it seemed as though each one who did it was able to see himself or herself as self-contained, self-complete, even though it was a miserable experience.

As each one became accustomed to that experience, he or she lost the experience of his or her universality, and indeed a sense of self associated with the body, and only with the body, became that one’s identity. That one could say, "I can think for myself. I can decide what this means. I am a decider. I am a giver of definitions. I am this, I am that, I am the other thing." And the experience felt as though all of these conscious experiences were originating from the one identified now as this body and this mind that wasn’t universal. 

But I pointed out to most all of you over the last two years that no one ever succeeded in becoming autonomous, independent, and that what has happened is that one is "giving voice" to, giving expression to one of two voices—and that voice is never the identity that you see yourself as, or that Paul sees himself as, as a separated individuality.

One never loses his divine presence. And so, each one is the Christ. Each one, in spite of how you see yourselves, still is the Son or Daughter of God, still is the Christ. And this divine one that You are is either giving expression to the Voice for Truth, which is the Father’s Voice, or the voice for fear, which I have referred to as the ego—which is just a rehashing of all of the old tapes, all of the mindsets of this sense of identity that each one has created and acquired and built. 

So, no one has succeeded in standing in a place where he or she is only expressing himself or herself. You, as "a separated, aging lady," do not have the capacity to originate anything—to be the source of a single thought or a single act. You are either clearly giving expression to the Christ that you are, or you are clearly giving expression to confused perceptions. You see what I’m saying?

Now, I said that the need was to love your fellow man because loving your fellow man is what will save you! And your fellow man, being the object of your affection, will be your savior. So who’s going to love this fellow man? The "aging lady" sitting there? There ain’t no such critter as an "aging lady" sitting there. There’s only the Christ, being clear or being confused. Let’s put it that way.

So what’s happening when you dare to care about your fellow man? Well, if you, as a separated entity have no capacity to love—because this separated entity doesn’t exist, except in an imaginary way—then if love is going to occur, how is it going to occur? It’s simple. Because there’s only one thing sitting there with a quizzical look on her face, and that is the presence of God, the Christ.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software