Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "projection is a Divine Law of Being. God .... in the Act of Creation.... is projecting what He is............ but not outside of Himself...... and He experiences His projection and recognizes Himself in it." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

'We are the ones we've been waiting for'
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-03-23 10:00 AM (#235328 - in reply to #235309)
Subject: whatever it takes, Father

Expert

roxana - 2020-03-22 2:54 PM

Hello ((Lefty))! 

So it is time to relax the righty, huh.  I can think of you and all of it as your unique way to getting more centered and ambidextrous, meaning not stuck with one way to be.  That sounds good.

I really enjoyed your find.  Bellingham is home... well, almost.  We live in the foothills about 40 minutes away in a tiny town.  I enjoyed her blog.  I read a few of her entries and enjoyed them all.  Thanks for this gift.

so enjoyed your thoughtful message, dear B ... and yes to my 'slip and fall' including all the benefits you mentioned ... so far i see it certainly has opened more curiousity  as to what things means ... at this point getting good at telling my mind where to go when it tries it's old tricks at giving (or even looking for) meaning ... today it occurred to me that just before this happened how sincerely i gave the 'whatever it takes' permission to take or let go anything keeping me tied to a personal will ... so all that is helping keep me more anchored in the peace of God for the great need upon us now ...

... and Sarah! not surprised you found much to appreciate in her writings ... as i see you both have much in common there ... we 'met' around her offering of blueberry scones recipe to the CS Monitor, and then to her blogsite last year when i tried to find the recipe again on line ... funny how you can get to know the heart of someone from sharing a recipe ... it was like that ... and i so enjoyed getting to know her, family, and looking at life thru her vision/experience via her Advent daily offerings ... and of course it was all made even more meaningful to remember the Tuttle's connection with Bellingham ... and now you also!

ok, my hand says, 'nuff wrote,  bye for now ((love))
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software