Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: What did one mirror say to the other mirror ? Its all done with people.~~~~ New Revelations.
- (Added by: Erica)

You're Invited ....Raj material video conference study group
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-03-22 2:06 PM (#235312 - in reply to #235310)
Subject: RE: You're Invited ....Raj material video conference study group

I’m using a device I’m not familiar with and so instead of feeling that I could loose what i’d Already shared, I’ve opted to make my posts shorter—also easier to read

The feeling I’ve gotten about joining you on Weds has been a desire to keep the conversation, the sharing, alive here ( as well) . I am also moved, as you can see, by a sense of immediacy so i’v shared here things that have come up for me now. I’m still taking a step at a time in regard to your invitation for Weds, which i appreciate very much.

I just had this inspiration, Answer, come up when about ready to close  the prior post.  What has come up is that from the perspective of density, that which we normally refer to as our human/ mortal perspective,  it is impossible to stay in touch with loved ones who pass on because we are conditioned to believing that everything we see in our mortal sense is dense, ourselves included. We may get a sense or a feeling of their presence with us ( like Paul has described in regard to Raj) and that is about all I can let in at the time.  I,d sure like for this to change for me.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software