Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "A person conceives of himself as separate largley because he perceives OF himself as bounded by a body. ONLY if he perceives himself as a MIND can this be overcome." Jesus CIM

You're Invited ....Raj material video conference study group
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

William Daniels
Posted 2020-03-20 10:02 PM (#235262)
Subject: You're Invited ....Raj material video conference study group

Veteran

I facilitate an ACIM/Raj study group every Wednesday evening, 7:00PM -- 8:30PM, United States, PST (Pacific Standard Time).

The goal of our group is: the end of death (Heaven, Awakening).

In the ACIM "Manual," in: "What is death?" the first line is: "Death is the central dream from which all illusions stem."
In the Bible: 1 Corithians 15:26: "The last to fall will be death." ("The last enemy to be defeated will be death.")

Here is my/our take on these:

If death is: "the central dream" and "the last to fall" ("the last enemy"), we should address it, handle it, work on it: First.

Why?

In taking a car trip cross country, from Los Angeles to New York, the quickest way is to do everything, moment to moment, that enables the goal: New York. Whatever is needed to handle on the way, will become known, just in the process, after committing to the goal. Some things are foreseeable: put a hold on the mail, food, fuel, change of clothes, maps, etc. If something unforeseen happens: Engine blows up .....I may need to: get a job, to make money, to cover living expenses, to pay for rebuilding the engine .....all on the road to the goal: New York.

Raj says that relationships are the crucible of awakening. Our group is addressing the issue of relationships .....on the road to the end of death.

And: Raj has repeatedly said that we should be getting results: now.

Having more of us consciously joining in this might help ALL humanity.

Given the current recommendations regarding social distancing .....and the potential to expand our group, and reach the goal quicker .....we have chosen to conduct our study group via video conference on "Zoom."

Zoom is very easy to sign onto and use.

If you are interested in participating, please leave a reply here …..if possible.

I would like to have some idea, in advance, of how many participants there will be …..if possible.

I will post instructions on how to sign onto Zoom, and our meeting, soon.

I love you,

William

Edited by William Daniels 2020-03-21 5:49 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software