Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I would like to be experiencing the Idea that God has in Mind which is the reason I exist in the first place. I would like to experience God's Idea which is my Presence. I would like to experience it the way God is intending it at this moment and every moment. ~ Raj

Thank you all for sharing the good news below. I found Raj addressing signs of aging
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

sandyh
Posted 2020-03-16 8:55 PM (#235220 - in reply to #235185)
Subject: Re: Thank you all for sharing the good news below. I found Raj addressing signs of aging

Expert

It felt good connecting with you also, Barbara. I hope you are feeling the LOVE that is everywhere apparent not only in my little mountain town but, in the state, county, world ...on forums on FB and social media and ... - it's amazing how people are offering their help to those who need it. I am feeling Big Love everywhere I look.

It's become more and more obvious that there is only one thing to do - which is Nothing ...but Knowing Love is the only thing "Present" and the only choice for sanity there is.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software