Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: How could anyone ever tell Us we were less than beautiful? How could anyone ever tell Us we were less than Soul? How could anyone fail to notice that Our Loving is a miracle -- how deeply We're connected to the Whole. w/thanks to Libby Roderick
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

with so much thanks to Patricia Pearce and George Lakey ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-02-27 7:10 AM (#235044)
Subject: with so much thanks to Patricia Pearce and George Lakey ...

Expert

... well, all i can say is ...  finding this in my mail today was like (?) ... no words come to describe it ... hear only, 'just share it'  ... gratefully! 

Dear ...

As you probably know, at the beginning of January I suspended my weekly podcast for awhile.

But I've really been thinking a lot lately about George Lakey, who is a Quaker and well known expert in nonviolent direct action. I wanted to talk to him about the present political and cultural situation we are in, and about the possibilities we have now to make profound societal changes through nonviolent means.

I had a chance to interview George last week, and I'm pleased to be able to share our conversation with you on my podcast.

You can listen to Nonviolence and Possibilities in Times of Polarization—with George Lakey on the podcast page of my website.  (And yes, there is a written transcript available on the podcast page as well!)

See you there. . .

Peace,
Patricia

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software