Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: . . .stand with them in their dark moment without confirming their dark moment to them. . . Raj, Thursday June 12, 2002
- (Added by: MaeDell)

a warm sunday morning hello ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-02-16 5:59 AM (#234138)
Subject: a warm sunday morning hello ...

Expert

...on second thought, perhaps mostly,  to meet my own need to connect ... be here with ... friends around Raj. ((thank you))

... it's still unusually cold here on the Rock ... so glad for the 'job' and ability to feed the birds ... and the clear ways they show me our interconnectedness ... often feel it an honor to witness how they be with each other ... amazing things to see, like a few days ago ... the northern flicker (woodpecker) 'cut' off a few pieces of suet from the frozen junk ... then step away from it as if to signal the waiting little snowbird that the hard part was done ...and was that just me, or did mr. flicker and i then both enjoy watching the snowbird be provided for?

... and you? anything asking to be witnessed and shared from your ground of Being today? ... would love to hear and listen together for more of Our Good showing up ... peace be ours, O

Edited by orinda 2020-02-16 7:45 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software