Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: To be ever present in the Now, makes it impossible to consider the past or future.
- (Added by: penny)

Raj excerpt - April 4, 2009 - a ten minute meditation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Gentleness
Posted 2020-02-10 11:14 PM (#234090 - in reply to #234089)
Subject: Be still and know I AM GOD.

"….So instead of being an awful judgment against you, it’s a stepping stone out of an illegitimate experience of being, one that it’s not your Birthright to be experiencing and one which you need to be free of.

Again …

Use the holy instant only to recognize that you alone …

… all by your little self …

… CANNOT know where it is, and can only deceive yourself.

Now, if you will just let that register with you without reacting to it, you will realize … “Wow, I don’t want to deceive myself. And if I’m deceiving myself by means of thinking I’m engaging in, without being joined with the Holy Spirit or my Guide or the Father, then I’m going to stop thinking. I’m going to begin to make time to be still and do it more and more consistently. And if I must engage in an activity, I will engage in it to the best of my ability without leaving that place of quietness. In fact, I will desire to know if I am in the middle of an activity, how to engage in that activity with divine Grace—how every aspect of what I’m doing in that activity might express God. I will ask to find out how to be inspired in whatever task I’m engaged in.” And then, still take time to quietly not engage in tasks and practice the stillness so that stillness becomes familiar to you…."

Raj

April 4, 2009

Edited by Gentleness 2020-02-11 7:37 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software