Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "have more fun bringing the principles of waking up inside your life and mind by desiring to know the Truth........... because Truth uncovers the joy unity and harmony of Being." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

yes, that is i ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-02-05 3:41 PM (#234041 - in reply to #234038)
Subject: RE: yes, that is i ...

Me?

Opening to the embrace and acknowledgment of God... humbly... as me, by God, as you.  

Me?  A little like the red squirrel.  but maybe the red squirrel doesn't give into despair or listen to whispers of wanting retribution for finding no manna in the bowel...right away. 

So, i'm truly grateful for you doing your 'job' of feeding. 

At times my experience is an awareness that the distance between myself and the sky is gone.  It must be like unto the Oneness with God our Father.  And other times, when about my business of feeding the hungry,  I am tempted to get reactive when in receipt of false witness raised against me.  

So, you see,  i'm truly grateful for the acknowledgement of Brotherhood in which I am included. 

I read your post above too and what came to mind for me is that the sites which inform me best about the world are the minds of my brothers who are my birds and squirrels, and my own.  And I keep finding the greatest support in words which Raj has shared, like in that recent one I posted here about the last judgement.  

I just went to re-read part of it so I could speak more precisely about what it is I am appreciating most, currently.   

The clarification of the meaning of last judgement is very meaningful and helpful to me at this time.  To me it highlights Father's acceptance and embrace of us, of each one of us, regardless of how we feel about the deserving part.  And for me it gives a strengthening  breath and enables me to find my willingness to make corrections from Love, not from self defense. but i see that in order to be able to do that, I need the certainty that God Is,  and that God is with me and that God is all there is of me.  From this Place of Certainty I can then tune into that same Place in my birds or squirrels. 

So, thanks for noticing the empty bowl and filling it. Now Our Father's Love, expressed as your love will extend far beyond your physical location and brighten up the world.   

Edited by roxana 2020-02-06 7:35 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software