Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: YOU ARE ALWAYS DOING WHAT YOU LOVE....... THE SHIFT THAT NEEDS TO OCCUR IS TO START DOING WHAT IS LOVING ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Video of a healing testimony
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-02-08 2:32 PM (#234073 - in reply to #234072)
Subject: I had originally come to thank you all for your sharing and staying in touch

and then the above happened! (see prior post above)

I wanted to express my gratitude, Thank you Orinda, for your Love and care and for everyone's contributions.  They have all been very helpful.

I took sick with a cold shortly after my last post in which I shared about a call for help.  Haha, thought on you, Fran.  I thought that now it was my turn to check and see whether this drippy runny situation was indeed somehow of service to me. 

What I've gotten, from All, is that I'd put some needs on the back burner and it is time for more clarity.  

I also have had more experience, conscious awareness, of Thought, It's Presence, and the Lightness of It, and in contrast,  our/my tendency to cling to predetermined patterns.  I was reminded that Raj once made a comment about how when we give up being so willful, or dense, things will also reflect that, less density. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software