Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: THERE IS ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT THIS~ RAJ
- (Added by: Erica)

Video of a healing testimony
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-02-08 1:29 PM (#234072 - in reply to #234068)
Subject: RE: Orinda, there have been references to reflection and mirror that have stood out . . .

I just now got to a wonder... is the Truth as simple.... s  i  m  p  l e .... as what it says:  reflecting. 

Reflecting the Mind of God.

I had read this earlier, a couple of times, and each time I came away with the feeling of... I really wish I could get it.... what in the world does all this 'talk' mean?  I just couldn't connect.  And then, after going through some process of communion, which I wanted to share here,  it suddenly dawned on me that I couldn't get it because I was trying to get it, trying to figure it out, trying to know.  And there's the catch.  It wasn't simple anymore.  i was trying to DO something about it. And actually the only thing one can DO, as in Listen, Lean and Do,  ....oh, oops,  was that an Intentional typo? Instead of Learn I wrote Lean.  And for me this is the best description of what Doing means.  Leaning into that which I Listen to and letting It transform me, move me and inform me.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software