Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: LOVE IS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ... BY BECOMING UNDEFENDED AGAINST YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER ~ RAJ/EDWIN

Video of a healing testimony
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

garlyn
Posted 2020-02-07 7:54 PM (#234067 - in reply to #234039)
Subject: RE: thank you so much, Lynn ...

O, you described how I felt listening to it. I hung onto every word. I had been desiring a better understanding of what it means to be "a reflection of God", and his explanations helped me to gain more of a sense of that. I'll be listening again — I feel like I can’t hear that enough right now, want to listen over and over. The simple, practical way he described it to his brother helped it hit home more for me.  

[at about 51:35 --

I said, “But remember now, God is standing in front of the mirror, we are His image and likeness. So you need to back up on the mirror with me. So I made him backup onto a mirror. And we’re standing there, and I’m saying, “Right, so God, now, is the original, God is the Principle, we are His image and likeness. Genesis I. And he says “Okay.” I said, “So how does that make you feel about the broken arm? And he said, “Don’t be so ridiculous.” God can’t have a broken arm.” Then he got really quiet . . .]

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software