Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The words, which arise out of the ego, always have as their goal the promotion of conflict and reaction, and directly engage the ego in the recipient." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

"When any situation arises which tempts you to become disturbed,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-02-01 9:10 PM (#233999 - in reply to #233997)
Subject: RE: found this perfectly met the need for how and where to focus my attention today .

So glad for you, and also glad to be acknowledged as part of Father's good pleasure to give you/us the Kingdom. Thus we give to one another.

i'm finding the excerpt below particularly helpful for me right now.  To let one's self into, to explore further the meaning, the wonder of our/my existence as completely God derived.   

We had blue sky here today in what feels like the first time in a month.  Such a welcome sight!

The miracle, on the other hand, is the result of your not standing separate, not thinking that you exist in your own right separate and independent, and having no capacity whatsoever to act on your own. In other words, you are not God, but God is all there is of you. And in this perspective and in this state of mind, your very Being is expressing the meaning of the statement “Thy Will be done, Father.” And you’re in a State of Listening, in a State of Union, in a State of Communion with God, which is your natural State of Being. It’s the only State of Being you have.

From there, because of your union and because of your yielding to the Father’s Will, His Will becomes yours. And you act out the Presence of God. You embody God. You give expression to God. And when you begin to do that as you are waking up, the result is what is called a miracle—a sudden shift of perception in you that, as I’ve said before, causes you to behave in a new way, embody in a new way, no longer embodying magic or illusion. So, if you can all dare to consider the possibility that not only did you not create yourself, but your parents didn’t create you either, and that if there’s anything there at all right where you are, it’s God being All There Is of you, then confusion will leave, and what is embodied will be cohesive, will be unified, perfect, lovely, harmonizing. Everything you do will fit into the Wholeness of Creation as an integral part of the Wholeness of Creation. And you will see the happy dream begin to be manifested in the world.

Again, the key lies in daring to consider the possibility that you are not self-created, and that you are not what you have come to the conclusion that you are based upon your ability to think and reason and come to conclusions. You are not self-created. Your existence is entirely God-derived.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software