Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "REVELATION DOESN'T EXIST IN PRINT. IT EXISTS AS A MOVEMENT IN YOUR HEART AND IN YOUR MIND." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

"When any situation arises which tempts you to become disturbed,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-02-01 9:21 AM (#233995 - in reply to #233988)
Subject: RE: "When any situation arises which tempts you to become disturbed,

Hi, hello there (()).  I've been grateful to see you here while i was....busy trying not to get distracted.  A little better today and I'll join with you in the clarity of intent not to get distracted. 

Thank you for Being here, (Orinda).

I re-read this this morning and feel to share it here.

[It is essential, however, that you free yourself from fear quickly, because you must emerge from the conflict if you are to bring peace to other minds.

Now that’s your job. To bring peace. To bring peace to other minds.

Relinquishing fear, abandoning it, is easy. And everyone who has meditated has demonstrated this to themselves. Abandoning fear is easy if you don’t value it. So, abandoning fear so that you find yourself in your peace is something any of you can do at any moment during any day, and you can do it as often as you choose. That’s not difficult. That is not going to take millions of years to accomplish. And so you have the capacity, all of you, today to access your peace and be available to bring peace to other minds.

[Interesting, isn’t it, that it’s your job to bring peace? You could say that it’s your job to wage peace, instead of war. And I’ll just take a moment to be utterly clear here.

Waging peace, bringing peace to the minds of others is accomplished by saying “No” to everything that is unlike peace. It isn’t just a sweet, smiling peaceful face and gentle demeanor. It is a gentle spirit capable of unequivocally saying “No” to that which doesn’t represent peace, to that which doesn’t embody peace. And then in peace providing an irresistible invitation to your Brother to join you in that peace and in the attitude of Love that insures that peace will be embodied further.

I could put it this way. Teachers of Peace are not wimps. Teachers of Peace are able to stand in the face of calls for Love that appear to be attack, without being swayed by the presentation, but with the capability to unswervingly say “No,” an absolute “No” to that which doesn’t support peace, so that the educational Expression of Love and Intelligence can occur and transform.]  Raj, ACIM 2003-03-06

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software