Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ALL THE POWER OF THE UNIVERSE STANDS READY FOR YOU TO MAKE A NEW DECISION...... SO THE GIFT YOU GIVE IS ONE THAT IS UNIVERSAL ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

"Snow is forecast for this coming week, and so is fulfillment,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-01-26 10:38 AM (#233922 - in reply to #233900)
Subject: RE: Link for the video

Hi Judy!  thanks for the link. 

I just reread some of my post. Hmm... lots of commas in places and some typos too.  Maybe also an intermingling of different levels of awareness that may make it hard to follow or seem messy.  That is how i am reading it today    

There is one thing which has kept coming to mind since I shared all that above.  When I listened to Adya, at times Raj would be so clear in my mind when he spoke to me particularly at the places in which Adya was coming from an acceptance of our experience of finiteness, like talking about our existence from a point of reference where death is still an experience to be had.  Or, to me, giving the impression that there is more to be had of fulfillment beyond the veil of death. 

Raj speaks from a place beyond death.  So interesting to me.  i know Raj does say that death is an illusion and unnecessary,  but it wasn't till hearing him give context to some of Adya's sharing  that that which he says feels different, meaningful somehow. ..... I just got to wondering, to considering for a moment if our sense of lack of fulfillment in the now, in our daily, is because we've set this death limitation on it, on our experience/life.  Is it precisely because of this belief in that limitation that we don't feel ourselves Whole Now?  Wow.... this is feeling like on the right track.  Going to be with it some more.

Thanks for showing up here, Judy.  It constantly amazes how we are all linked in our awakening. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software