Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Let your attention come fully into the present, so that the Real can displace the unreal. (Raj)
- (Added by: Stefanie Finn)

"Snow is forecast for this coming week, and so is fulfillment,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2020-01-22 8:24 PM (#233869 - in reply to #233868)
Subject: RE: I'm waking up!

Expert

orinda - 2020-01-22 12:40 PM ... if i'm feeling you clearly, Barbara ... your not alone in the awareness of a significant shift happening ... can't say how it feels ... how does a blank page feel? ... all i really know today is the experience of this snow storm seems to have cured me of wanting to have anything more to do with life as i've known it ... just here now (wherever 'here' is) ... on/being this blank page ... ready to be turned or take the next step when it shows up ... for all i know this might be how one feels when they're dead
... anyway, had to get that little smile in somehow ... with thanks for our being here together today ... and bidding us the peace of God, with love,  O 

Hi Orinda,

(Thanks for the video in the thread above about snow and baby snow too)

Standing here with my laptop open on the kitchen counter, with your message open, contemplating a response, (oh gosh, so many commas here! ), anyway...about how so many thngs have "died" off...when the quote at the top of the page caught my eye and seems appropriate for all of us now: 

Random quote: "WHEN YOU GO INTO THE SILENCE AND LISTEN FOR GOD, WHEN YOU GO INTO THE SILENCE ALLOWING ONLY FOR THAT WHICH EXPRESSES THE CHRIST-CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU ARE EMBODYING AND ACTUALIZING MEEKNESS." ~~ Rajpur

- (Added by: Paul Tuttle)

Edited by judyh 2020-01-22 8:26 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software