Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "be vitally curious to see your perceptions transformed... be curious and alert for any manifestation of a change in which you are experiencing the absolute and direct connection with everything." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

"Snow is forecast for this coming week, and so is fulfillment,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-01-20 3:04 PM (#233828 - in reply to #233827)
Subject: ...more on the forecasted fulfillment ...

Expert

you are so welcome, Lynn ... as God knows it is my great pleasure and honor to witness His Love and Truth expressed at every opportunity! ... and thanks too for the space to share a little more around the 'forecasted fulfillment' as it showed up in an interaction with neighbor just now ...

... doing a little more shoveling to widen the path to our front door ... a neighbor comes by to return something ... and i get to listen in awe as she describes what her work as emergency dept nurse at the main hospital entailed for the past 2 days ...  glory be, thank God for such dedicated caring people, i was saying ... when whoosh  (straight from the cherry tree beside us from where he'd obviously been watching) ... a large pigeon hawk flew into the space around our heads twice making a circle ... so close and swiftly that little grey feathers fell around us on the snow ... oh my, that was on purpose!  i said... and wondering what for ... got the immediate reply ... *he is witnessing fulfillment of purpose* ... job well done.

...and then, later inside telling D about the hawk visit  ... she recognized the meaningfulness and reminded me we haven't seen one since that last attempt on the little bird feeder table 2 years ago ... and then it hit me ... i recalled (back then) joining with Spirit on behalf of communicating to the hawk that it was no longer appropriate to kill for it's food ... and realized i was experiencing the birds compliance with that request ... so imagine the sheer delight (and granted some amazement ... to see this when i asked the spiritual meaning  for the pigeon hawk ...

Image result for spiritual meaning of a pigeon hawk
The Symbolic Meaning of the Pigeon hawk is that the Spiritual Law of Request is now being activated in your life. You have learned and listened pretty well about forthcoming changes. It is wise to not listen to what ifs' from within yourself or others at this time.

... so indeed,  he was reminding us how far we've all come ... and the great power and law of Request available now to those who love God and live to serve their brother ... 
... ((thank you)

Edited by orinda 2020-01-20 3:14 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software