Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "the perfectly safe are wholly benign...... because they are sending out messengers of love. they bless because they know they are blessed...... because they project beneficence................ they are beneficent." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

"Snow is forecast for this coming week, and so is fulfillment,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-01-20 8:20 AM (#233824)
Subject: "Snow is forecast for this coming week, and so is fulfillment,

Expert

Raj said that in his recent (A Simple January Morning) message ... and while at the time it caused a feeling like, is he talking to me? response ... it wasn't until i'm sitting with him this morning reflecting on the incredible outpouring of brotherly love  demonstrated by the people of our city that brought us not just safely, but with a noticeable measure of 'ease and grace' through what's being called the storm of a lifetime, do i now see and feel in the peace and harmony of this moment... how absolutely divinely orchestrated it all is! ...
... so, again, THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU  Raj! ...from all of us here on the Rock ... 

from ...(A simple January morning)
[[Snow is forecast for this coming week, and so is fulfillment, because what you see is what you’re looking with . . . and I am teaching you and inviting you to look with me and with the Holy Spirit so you may see the kingdom here and now, and so the needs may be met which make all of this possible.]]

now ...as there's so much good to share about this whole experience (as well as my personal experience of miracles witnessed)... for the moment here's two articles that give a feeling sense of what's happened/happening around the city as we move into the 4th day of being under a state of emergency order ... and have to stay, "at home"   continuing to cooperate with the need of the moment ...while the powers that be (including 2-3 hundred Canadian forces people - arrived last night) take care of removing what is now 120 + cm of snow fall ... 

... so yes, to say the least, fulfillment delivered!... and now to enjoy the awe of how It all works  ...when you know Who's in charge

https://stellascircle.ca/ourblog/stellas-circle-storm-troopers-a-community-blizzard-response/

https://www.thetelegram.com/news/local/incredible-incredible-what-happened-says-eastern-health-of-staff-dedication-in-blizzard-2020-400179/?itm_source=parsely-api

Edited by orinda 2020-01-20 10:27 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software