Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "A person conceives of himself as separate largley because he perceives OF himself as bounded by a body. ONLY if he perceives himself as a MIND can this be overcome." Jesus CIM

Grateful for you, William. Thank you for inviting us to the awareness of laughter, humor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-01-19 9:16 AM (#233803)
Subject: Grateful for you, William. Thank you for inviting us to the awareness of laughter, humor

I just looked up a word Raj used recently,  "stodgy".  Oh, yeah, THAT. Laughing now.... that describes my most recent complaints... boring, dull, uninspired, and one I didn't see in the dictionary.... lethargic.  

Since you brought up the joke here and some of us shared on it,  I have been laughing again, and most important, i've been waking up to the awareness of the lack of joy, in other words, I've been waking up to the desire for it.

So even though I couldn't associate with the particular meanings of the Santa joke,  it was nonetheless, the beginning of the return to joy for me. And I am embracing you in gratitude and inviting you and all of us to continue sharing.    

Edited by roxana 2020-01-19 9:20 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software