Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "LET YOUR BODIES BECOME THE BRUSH THAT PAINTS LOVELINESS UPON YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. LET YOUR BODIES BE THE BRUSHES THAT PAINT HEALING IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

The Wish To See . . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-01-19 8:50 AM (#233802 - in reply to #233787)
Subject: RE: The Wish To See . . . Click

[It is my task to uncover those behaviors and support their abandonment, together with the “how.” And most of all by not minimizing the essential fact that each one of us must embrace the blessing of Atonement for himself by doing it for his Brother. His Sister.]

I know you have given explanation about the crucifixion many times in different ways, but this morning it registered with me as my understanding too.  

The account of the crucifixion and how in general it is said that you 'died for our sins'.  That phrase never connected with me.  But today, in light of:  "each one of us must embrace the blessing of Atonement for himself by doing it for his Brother. His Sister.", today I get what you did.  I am beginning to let in the meaning, the practical applicable meaning which that has.  

Edited by roxana 2020-01-19 8:52 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software