Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Holy are you, eternal, free and whole, at peace forever in the Heart of God. ~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

I saw you here for a minute, Fran
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-01-19 10:00 AM (#233804 - in reply to #233788)
Subject: "Dying to Wake Up"

That is the title of a book I perused (looked through and read parts of with firm Guidance).  Author:  Rajiv Parti, MD.

Your use of the term  "out of body", brought to mind, again, that I had wanted to mention this book here.  In it is his experience of awareness of many things during a surgery he was undergoing.  

What came up for me was that many of these experiences which are encountered during NDE or after death, are ones that I, and so many of us, experience during our daily living.  The difference is that that we don't,... ok... let me speak from my own understanding and share that. 

I meant to say that I notice a lot of what he, Rajiv, mentions and it happens while I am living.  Maybe not as clearly or distinctly, but i also get that the degree of clarity is a matter of attention and influenced by any running belief in the limitations of life, whether I am conscious of the belief operating or not. 

Another thing i feel influences the degree of clarity of the experience of expanded abilities of those who have had NDE, is that they are not preoccupied with or distracted by body.  That is what you and I have experienced too. And it reminds me of Raj's statement that the underwear we wear doesn't disappear when we aren't looking at it... it just fades from our attention.  

Anyway, just had been wanting to share that. 

Edited by roxana 2020-01-19 10:04 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software