Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Teacher of God, your one assignment could be stated thus: Accept no compromise in which death plays a part.~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

Renewal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-01-18 8:19 AM (#233781 - in reply to #233755)
Subject: RE: Renewal, Thank You!!

I want to share with you and all here, that I found myself discovering water the other day. 

It was in a container sitting on the counter and I found myself looking at it with curiosity.  Then I put my finger on it (not in it as I had been used to doing) and noticed that it has substance, presence. I could feel it with the tip of my finger, that part of my finger where the fingerprint is on. 

I was surprised to feel It.  Never done that before.  I pressed down on it a little without disturbing its surface and without getting more of my finger wet.  As I did so, it felt like the water responded.  The response came as an overall sense of Knowing It (for the first time).  This response/recognition illuminated more of the Substance of Me to me.  Then it suddenly made sense that it could appear that Jesus 'walked on' it.  

Thank you for holding the faith, the trust for us while we have been/are distracted.  Thank you for repeating that there is more to Know than meets the eye with which we've been used to looking.   

In other words, thank you for Loving us so persistently. Thank you. 

Edited by roxana 2020-01-18 10:35 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software