Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "BEING -- EXISTING -- IS NOT MEANT TO COPE WITH. IT'S MEANT TO BE EXPERIENCED, FLOWED WITH, ALLOWED, ENJOYED." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Disillusionment, the end of illusions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-01-14 8:30 PM (#233736 - in reply to #233734)
Subject: RE: Disillusionment, the end of illusions

oh, what fun!  How nice to be able to talk about it.  It helps so much to have another's perspective.  I received your first paragraph with an emphatic,  "Oh holy sh..t!", an expression of 'aha!' and a glad acceptance of feeling heard.  

What comes up for me when i read you and your letting go wanting to be understood and the realization that.... here, your words:

[....making oneself "understood" meant life or death:  "Feed me!  Listen to me! Otherwise I will perish!" It was a thought hard wired for survival. ]

What comes up that I notice is that even though you frame the above thought in relation to your mother, to me it feels like the entire ego based thought system of life and death and survival is being released, swallowed up. Come to think about it, looks like that is what is happening for me too.

[... where birth and death are swallowed up in a sudden shift of perception in which unchangeable life is your experience...] Raj. 

Your sharing also makes me happy in that through it you are offering another way to go about this releasing that is happening.  I've been not so gracious about it, as you might see by my exclamation above, ha!  But i like that you can smile as you realize what is leaving.  That sets a whole different tone, thanks.... I take it.  

Grateful for your companionship and care.  

Edited by roxana 2020-01-14 8:31 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software