Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "projection is a Divine Law of Being. God .... in the Act of Creation.... is projecting what He is............ but not outside of Himself...... and He experiences His projection and recognizes Himself in it." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

An update on Laughter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-01-11 6:22 AM (#233706)
Subject: An update on Laughter

After my latest most delightful experience of laughter, I could say that The Universe, Father, actually enjoys a sense of humor.

There was nothing funny happening and my mind was still even though I was busy in the kitchen. Then, for no reason at all,  I felt an opening in me and as i kept being still,  it turned into laughter. I could say that there was an opening, a space that invited the expression of happiness, and so I just laughed.

It has come to mind often since  that last time we were together here on the subject of humor,  that I said I would pay attention and share about the next time I laughed.   So here I am. 

I never noticed before that Laughter can come from a Place, an 'empty' Place which compels one to dance, for no reason at all.  And in the dance one partners up with 'whatever' and the match, often most original, is an expression of Light and Fluid Harmony, Creation.  It is different from the laughter I've known before, laughter that comes from witnessing something known or seen, or from a particular arrangement of ideas.

I've wondered too whether this new experience of happiness and laughter which I've just shared about, has come about because of our togetherness on the subject here not long ago.  

I am grateful for the expressions of Love of All who gather here, and I have a wish to share this Gift of Laughter with you. 

Edited by roxana 2020-01-11 6:33 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software