Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "each of you has been entrusted with something very holy..... this something that you have been entrusted with.... is the Presence of God...... BEing God right where you are." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

... a kind of hush
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

garlyn
Posted 2020-01-08 11:09 AM (#233657 - in reply to #233654)
Subject: Raj excerpt 4/13/2008 - "again, there's that word "let."

Orinda: [i want to say back ... yes, we did ~~~ here "at home",  joined in the holy instant ... WE LET IT happen.]

Thank you for sharing that wonderful experience and awareness with us, Orinda. 

I could not overlook being struck by your inclusion to the word "let". Last night, so many references to "let" stood out to me as I listened to Raj's Gathering from April 13, 2008. So, your testimony also lit that up further.

I want to share a few of that gathering's excerpts below. 

Raj excerpts 4/13/2008: 

I can’t tell you that you need to think bigger than you’re thinking. You need to let bigger than you’re letting. This is in a way what makes this stage of Awakening difficult because the less control you exercise and employ, the more movement and the more learning of truth will occur. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Let the desire that is innately anchored in you as your real motivation—let it, that love—come forth as caring enough about your brother to extend to him the one gift that will make the difference . . . 

. . . and you will see the truth of what you have acknowledged. Yet truth is offered FIRST to be received, . . 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

When you acknowledge your Sonship or Daughtership, when you own the fact that there is Family that you fit into, and there is Birthright that’s unclaimed by you, now you can, with more daring, choose to say, “Nothing I see means anything, and I’m glad to know that it doesn’t mean what I thought it meant, and I want to know what it really means. And I have now learned that in letting myself into what is the unknown to me, is a matter of letting myself into an experience that is awaiting me that I didn’t know was there, and therefore, I will let myself into it with less fear and more willingness.”   

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, you have to be willing to be full open consciousness. And what’s the best way of causing that condition? Caring about your brother enough to want to know about his innocence and to ask for the experience and awareness of his innocence from the only one Who Knows—the Father, or one who represents the Father, the Father or the Holy Spirit, the Father or that which is nothing more than your right Mind. 

When you have let . . . 

. . . again, there’s that word “let.” 

When you have let all that obscured the truth in your most holy mind be undone for you and stand in grace before your Father, He will give Himself to you as He has always done. 

[Repeating] When you have let all that obscured the truth in your most holy mind be undone for you . . . 

. . . Don’t be afraid. Don’t be afraid to let things be done for you. Because although your present vantage point, your present glasses that you’re looking through, cause that which is indivisible and undivided to appear to be polarized and to seem to be potentially beneficial as well as dangerous. That isn’t what’s out there. That isn’t what is confronting you. And you must dare to behave in disagreement with the perceptions you’re having. Your perceptions see your brother as guilty. Your perceptions say that guilt must be brought into play to bring him into line. But there is a knowing in you that knows that in spite of how your brother sees himself, he’s divine. Because, at the bottom line, somewhere in you, you know that you’re divine. And that’s worth fighting for illuminating, and bringing to the surface so that it can’t be denied. 

Again . . . 

When you have let all that obscured the truth in your most holy mind be undone for you and stand in grace before your Father, . . 

It doesn’t say, “Stand in humiliation before your Father.” But that is what your ego would suggest to you is the real meaning of those words. But when you . . . 

. . . stand in grace before your Father, He will give Himself to you as He has always done. 

He will not lash out at you. He will not scold you. He will not punish you. 

. . . He will give Himself to you as He has always done. 

In spite of your beliefs, God has always been Being all there is to you—all there is to you. The difference is that when you finally stand in grace before your Father, you will experience the fact that He’s Being all there is to you. And you won’t be insulted by it. 

Giving Himself is all He knows, . . 

You see, that’s the Gift that is Creation, that constitutes receipt. 

Giving Himself is all He knows, and so it is all knowledge. 

In that Gift, all of the Meaning of everything is given and everything knows. 

For what He knows . . . 

. . . God . . . 

For what He knows not cannot be, and therefore cannot be given. 

Now, what does this have to do with you? Why, what you’re hearing is setting the tone for an understanding of, for lack of better words, the Energy of God, which you’re embraced by, which you’re created with. 

Ask not to be forgiven, for this has already been accomplished. 

And why has it already been accomplished? Because you were never capable of doing the impossible, and therefore, you have not done anything that needs to be forgiven. 

There are things you are doing based on ignorance and false assumptions that are not working and which do cause you to experience guilt. And you will have to stop doing those things because they don’t work, because it’s impossible to truly accomplish them. That’s why you must stop. And in that sense there is repentance, but not repentance because you were guilty. 

Repentance because intelligence is present that you are experiencing that causes you to recognize that what isn’t working, isn’t working, and therefore there is no reason to continue to do what doesn’t work. And so you stop. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software