Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: If you want to honor me, honor yourself. ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Carson)

a message for Jesus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2020-01-05 12:06 PM (#233614 - in reply to #233613)
Subject: and how do we let Jesus transform from Savior to the Christ that dwells in us and as us?

Expert

judyh - 2020-01-05 11:49 AM

O'Neill - 2020-01-04 9:41 AM You're attacking me Orinda. It's never wise to attack.

I did not interpret what Orinda said as an attack but rather a concise route to say what I took the very long way round to say 

I heard her celebrating that you were at the end of illusions about ______.   Maybe in this case, Jesus.  

If Jesus has been a savior, what has he been "saving" for us?  Hasn't it been stewarding of a Christhood that lives as each and every thing?  And if one is a steward of something, it's preserved, taken care of, something that already exists, already there.   So how do we allow the transformation of the belief that he is our savior....that we worship or crucify...(separation, dualism) to the experience of brotherhood WITH HIM, where we get off our knees and look him in the eye, and turn and face the world with him and see Christ in all things?

Essentially this is the dilemma I feel you are on the horns of, David...and gosh, you aren't alone in that, brother!   

Edited by judyh 2020-01-05 12:10 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software