Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “I have made it perfectly clear that I am like you and you are like me. But our fundamental equality can be demonstrated only by joint decisions.”~RAJ
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

a message for Jesus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2020-01-05 11:30 AM (#233612 - in reply to #233592)
Subject: Our posts demonstrate something...

Expert

O'Neill - 2020-01-03 8:04 PM I just want to tell you that you've really let me down Jesus. Your unwillingness to help and heal me completely blows my mind. Find out what love is brother.

Your lament here, and mine that I illustrated in my story I posted in this thread last night,  demonstrates something.  It came to me this morning as I woke up...

It demonstrates the difference between begging from a place of being a "pissant little mortal" as Raj has said, one with no experience of their divinity waiting for a few crumbs of good to fall from the table...vs.  sitting at the table sharing the meal with Him and joining with and as the Christ?  And what does Jesus want for you?  For us?  But to know that well of love and strength of God that is already alive in us, that we may be asleep to? 

I see the anger as the stirring to wakefulness of what is actual and real, and how tired and fed up it is to live a half awake, unhealthy life.  That is how it felt to me.  Also I want to say that there was nothing comfortable about the realization I went through.  It was not blissful.  Or peaceful.  It was, if anything, embarrassing and humiliating.  But I was so sick that my defenses were down, and I just couldn't hold back the tide, I suppose, of emotions that were the cork...there is an old Raj talk about how the anger was like a cork, I'm reminded of it now...to what it was holding back.

So when I read your message, I hear a fed up Christ saying: "I've had enough of this shit!"   And I take it as evidence of the transformative power of love moving in you.  Sometimes we think that love moving will look a certain way, or feel very good, but it has it's own trajectory of bringing us to the realizations that are most needed.  It's been challenging at times for me to trust this process, which is why the practice of the holy instant can help...did you read the latest Conversations with Raj?...also, we are here for you if you want to talk more.  

Okay, bye for now.

Edited by judyh 2020-01-05 11:51 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software