Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "AN ACT OF LOVE IS ONLY AN ACT OF LOVE IF IT'S A GIFT." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Paul Tuttle)

What are you teaching?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2019-12-29 9:42 AM (#233539 - in reply to #233533)
Subject: just hello is perfect, Judy ...

Expert

... came with the feeling of a warming blanket ...like the one i found at the hospital years ago when auntie K and i were there for some tests that brought us to a colder part of the hospital ...remember how happy to find a blanket warming machine (never saw one before) ... and her relief at being wrapped head to toe in it ... and what she said that made us there join in appreciation of the moment  ... went like, *well at least i don't have to die now to find out what heaven feels like.* ... said it all. 

... and yes, yes, we have lots of snow! ... which brought 2 men needing work with shovels to my door yesterday  ... and glory be did i ever need the help (neighbor who attends the snow clearing away for the holidays) ... what with the parking spaces, 35 steps and a long walkway to be cleared before the freezing set in ... and i really enjoyed them both ... the older man delighted to find, as he said, "someone who knows God" ... and the younger man (maybe the tallest i've ever met) ... 27 years, 2 small children ... and with such a quiet beautiful presence about him! ... reminded me how true it is, when someone 'has it' (whatever 'it' is ... it's a felt thing... the connection is there to be enjoyed and shared ...
... and now look at that ... what a few words of thank you can turn into from the feeling loved experience of my virtual heating blanket ((thank you))

Edited by orinda 2019-12-29 10:28 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software