Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: A MIND THATS CHANGED AGAINST ITS WILL.... IS OF THE SAME OPINION STILL.......RAJ
- (Added by: Erica)

What are you teaching?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2019-12-28 9:18 AM (#233527)
Subject: What are you teaching?

Expert

... this morning, while sitting with the birds ... watching the snow fall softly ... wondered what REALLY is this day, this moment about ... like what am i learning (or at least open to learn) ... glancing then at the miracles card on the table ... ("everything you teach you are learning...) ...  i 'hear', what are you teaching?

well, to be honest, given how lonely i'm feeling these days ... i'd like to be learning that i'm not alone ... that there are others in this place or condition described in  The Bottom of the Barrel  ...  others 'here' to be with, support each other ... (???) and then it hit me ... so there it is, the blazingly clear CONDITION i've placed on being here fully today for who or what ever shows up ... here at the bottom of the barrel ... to teach (and by teaching learn) that Love is Ours ... and WE ARE LOVE ...

((thanks for listening))

Edited by orinda 2019-12-28 9:24 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software