Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Send out messengers for confirmation of this divine one that you are . . . and the divinity of your world. Let go of morbid fascination with the awfulness of existence. Abandon morbid fascination with conflict." ~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Santa Claus converting to Judaism ....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-12-27 3:36 PM (#233507 - in reply to #233505)
Subject: RE: Santa Claus converting to Judaism ....

Thanks!  Loved your two bits, really do, specially since they come by way of two fingers    Yes, the single dad to this girl, named Hope,  laughs an awful lot. He is just thirty and excuses himself often for being 'nerdy'.  he is actually quite the delight, very inspired from deep within and yet feeling uncomfortable with sharing himself in this 'nerdy' way.  But i love to 'follow' or get into the space that he is trying to express from.  

i was on the phone and Kitty came in.  That is the feral mama cat i talked about before.  I have laid aside my ideas of preventing more pregnancies and she still comes over.  it is a dance.  sometimes I show up impatient and aggravated by her meowing when she is inside... but you just came in!!!! and then i go do door service.  Then after awhile, again, this time in... then maybe  she can't settle and wants back out....aghh! I'm learning a lot... mostly about myself.  What I learn from her is mostly all a hats off thing, wow... didn't know animals are Creatures with Intelligence.  Well, of course I knew it, but put me in close quarters with one and well,,... i didn't realize how much about me i didn't know.  

Anyway, this time it is a good time.  Was on the phone, let her in, she did the usual greeting (did you know that they, (she?) HAVE to do this before they can eat or settle down?).  I respond, still on phone,  phone call done, and there she is, on my chair laying comfortable, petting her tail with her paw... that brought up a laugh, very quiet, more like a sounding smile. 

i appreciated your response to William.  I had read his post and came up dry, nothing to say and feeling awkward for not finding it funny.... had to think a little to get the circumcision part, still nothing funny in me.  And i felt something lacking in me.  William had offered and I had nothing to say...that felt so much like what Kitty won't do nor accept... not say hello, not say or demonstrate how happy I am to know and like you.   I didn't feel responsive to William and that felt incomplete.... so there you are showing the way... Thanks!  Honesty is wonderful, thanks for sharing.  it helped give my voice back, and William has been acknowledged. !!  (())

Edited by roxana 2019-12-27 4:55 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software