Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Say no to the inclination to react and say yes to what needs to be done." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Judy, can you pop in for a quick (calm the mind) visit?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2019-12-23 7:39 AM (#233470 - in reply to #233466)
Subject: letting go of fear ...

Expert

[[well how did I miss this from you, Orinda?? I guess I haven’t been here in a few days or I would have seen and happily responded.  Thanks for including me.  Talk soon.]]

... well isn't that interesting, Judy ... that we can (obviously) respond to another's need seemingly without our awareness of it! ...  i say that because of the noticeable lessening of anxiety after posting ... which was soon followed (and so feelingly connected) by a VERY helpful talk by Adya on the fear of letting go ...  to say the least it was like Raj had found a way to put everything he's told me in preparation for being 'here' now in this relatively short message ... so thanks to You/All for the steadying ... which i'm relieved to say has me now consciously willing to be 'alone' in a very different christmas experience this week ... and actually curious to see what does unfold in giving what is most important to me ... moment to moment attention ...

((thank you/all of us here for our togetherness))

Letting go of fear ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG0lXkZrImQ
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software