Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "MAN! WHEN YOU PRAY, WHEN YOU ASK THE FATHER TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING, ASK HIM TO SHOW YOU A LOT! DON'T ASK FOR JUST A LITTLE BIT. ASK HIM TO REVEAL THE MAXIMUM THAT YOU CAN BEAR." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

There Is Always An Answer!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2019-12-19 9:53 AM (#233441 - in reply to #233420)
Subject: every moment the perfect opportunity to become unbound and free (of illusions)

Expert

... okay, so i've been sitting here the best part of an hour waiting for the words to share about an encounter with someone at the grocery store last night that has quite literally and suddenly changed the way i'm seeing 'others' (period)... and not 'just' that, but how i'm seeing and feeling my purpose for being or doing anything in the world today is not anything that i thought it would be ... it's like i've seen in no uncertain terms that everything happening in my experience now is perfectly orchestrated to serve some unknown purpose and totally out of my control ...and i'll say here that NO,  that does not feel at all comfortable, for the time being anyway ...

so what happened was, i'm at the store for a few things and notice someone that when i do feels like it's the 2nd half of the moment in which she noticed me AND both of us are being tempted not to acknowledge seeing each other ... strangely then without any further thought find my feet moving quickly in the direction of catching up with her ... saying hello she very anxiously goes about telling me what sale items she's there to buy ... and then on to other things going on in her day and what she has to do tomorrow to get a christmas package off to her family in the states ... so i followed her around until it seemed the reason for our meeting had been served and she headed toward the checkout ... and then again catch sight of her when i'm heading toward the checkout to see her going out the exit doors ...

... so imagine the surprise to see she is the one standing next to me the cashier is asking to notice the 'this checkout closed' sign ... and her telling him 'she has only one item to check and you might say i'm together with her' (meaning me) ...at that point i was ready to insert payment card and quite suddenly remembered to add a cash amount i needed ... so that done i wait for her to check out her item and hear her ask for a cash amount ... and notice it's the same amount i'm holding to put in my wallet ... what happened then was like hearing all 3 of us participate in fulfilling the purpose for our encounter ... which looked like someone needing both emotional and financial help around engaging with family at christmas... so heard myself say, oh look i have exactly the amount you need and put it in her open hand ... with both of them responding ... her; oh my, see how God spoils me! ... him: wow, i've never seen that before ... hope it works like that for me sometime! ... and best of all was feeling how absolutely connected and equally loved we were in that moment ... as it took all 3 of us to allow the unfolding of our Good ... in one moment looking like need ... in the next, need met in the very basic and ordinary of ways ... giving and receiving in the moment.

... later noticing i still had Raj - july 6, 2008 open on the laptop ... well, feel for yourself how acknowledged and blessed the encounter for all of us when i read ...

[[Here’s a thought about a sudden shift of perception: A sudden shift of perception is when, for some reason, you shift from a state of mind of selfishness to selflessness where something happens when you were engaged in trying to protect yourself or get what you thought you needed, an event occurred that caused you to let go of that, so that you might stand in a position of gifting another with something they need, where you suddenly were inspired right in the middle of your selfishness to be thoughtful, to put your selfishness on the back burner, so that you could take care of this situation. That’s a sudden shift of perception, where one moment you’re operating in one space and the next moment you’re operating in another space.

It’s time to find out that sin, sickness and death is not real and did not ever happen. Every moment is a perfect moment to become disillusioned. Every moment is a perfect moment to become free of illusion, unbound and in your right Mind.]] 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software