Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Accepting the Atonement for yourself means not to give support to someone's dream of sickness and of death. ~~ Text
- (Added by: Carson)

July 6, 2008 Raj
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-12-18 8:59 AM (#233421 - in reply to #233404)
Subject: The Thought of You, William, and You, Lynn came to mind so much

when I read this.  

William,  you  shared with us the frustration and need for relief from what has felt like an imposition upon one's faith (my wording)...  signs to age and on.  Your honesty was a God send, a blessing for me.  Thank you again.

Lynn, when I found I had come upon Raj's 'apple on the nose' bit,  and it is a help to understand how it is that something we believe has happened, actually hasn't happened,  you came to mind.  That sharing you did some time back about your friend and the accident she had, and how it resolved into something that never happened, sure did a great job on wetting my curiosity and desire to know more about this.   And now here it is.  I couldn't have found it, I had not idea where to look nor what to look for if I did a search.  And it is meaningful too, that this experience of finding it is at my doorstep NOW.  

Edited by roxana 2019-12-18 9:01 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software