Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ONLY LOVE EMBODIED IS TRANSFORMATIONAL - ACIM
- (Added by: Solsonia)

I've been doing a deep dive into this scientists work...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-12-16 8:16 PM (#233380 - in reply to #233378)
Subject: RE: Thank you for joining in...

Curiosity for What God is Being.... and feeling it in one's being, gut, rather than an intellectual curiosity.... Yes, that FEELS like... the undoing of a limited idea of what we are... and consciously  re-alignment with our natural capacity to explore or partake of Creation, in infinite ways, and one feels one's self in new ways too during this leaning... how refreshing is that! ... and prior to this post you mentioned something which i was/am very happy to see and to feel....it just kind'a just flowed from you:

[ God is all and the allness of God gives rise to tangibility. Universal AND specific.  And each tangible thing is itself inseparable from that wholeness and allness of God. ]

I particularly enjoyed the sense of flow, of movement, in your sharing of   "... the allness of God gives rise to tangibility."   For me it illustrates, illuminates, (that's better), more of Father's Dance where there is no idea/ thought of body separate from spirit. If we see it separately it is only because of our way of taking bits at a time (for now anyway).  And as I said,  it is not the logic or reason you used.... it is the inevitable fullness, or coming forth of  the sentence like a ripe fruit partaking in, being a part of the Movement.  One could also say that the feeling of flow, effortlessness is evidence that the personal sense of independence is gone and we simply and wonderously ARE in/as The Movement.  

And in this moment I am realizing that that thought, that body and spirit are separate, is only a belief.  And I am feeling very drawn to Knowing and Experiencing the Truth which had been covered over by the old belief, by one's fascination in the separation. 

Edited by roxana 2019-12-17 7:21 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software