Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Know what is in thy sight, and what is hidden from thee will be revealed to thee. For there is nothing hidden which will not be manifest.” ~~ (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)
- (Added by: Vector8)

I've been doing a deep dive into this scientists work...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2019-12-16 3:29 PM (#233378 - in reply to #233363)
Subject: RE: Thank you for joining in...

Expert

Barbara, you asked: 'So, curious... what does all this mean to you?  or to use Raj's terms,  do you feel Father revealing Himself in you as you, or illuminating the Mind that He is  in you through all this?"

The simple answer would be yes.  It sparks curiosity.  Curiosity for the more of what God is being right there, right here.  Remember how Raj says we're right in the middle of the kingdom of heaven with our eyes all all scrunched up? ....and that we don't understand our way into the kingdom of heaven but we feel our way?  So for me, this doesn't feel intellectual though it involves listening to words, concepts and ideas.  It's more of a feel my way kind of thing.  Like less of a curiosity in my "head" or thinking, but more like a curiosity in my gut .  

It's like if I reach for an apple, what is it a symbol of? what is the more of it? and the computer, and my hands?...can I open to feel the more of what is appearing as this thing, or that, or that brother or sister?  I don't think it's something to understand necessarily, but to experience more of.  As Donald mentioned in one of the talks, it may be an infinite unfolding that we don't reach the "end of" or the ultimate.

I said in my previous post: "What I understand Donald to be theorizing...and hoping to prove or disprove with the language of mathematics (apparently his love language) ... is that the things we see in our world are representations, symbols of conscious agents...as are our bodies, everything.In spiritual terms it would be like saying God is all and the allness of God gives rise to tangibility. Universal AND specific.  And each tangible thing is itself inseparable from that wholeness and allness of God."

So therefore, if everything is that presence of the allness of God, from a blade of grass to our brother....like Raj says, look in your brothers eyes and see God there...wouldn't we have to also be that presence in order to recognize that?  We aren't separate.  So really, everything is the "Father" or God or Reality, revealing itself to us, as us, in all things, again and again and again, like a pulse.  A pulse of creation.  A pulse that we already have, like the one in our wrist, it's already there but we don't pay attention to it.  A universal pulse we can feel, see, hear, etc.  Or in more religious language, everything sings of the glory of God, like a song of praises, a song we know but have forgotten we know, like the course says.  Though Donald is trying to prove a theory, I sense the theory is pointing to something that is completely experienceable, as Raj has said.  The theories feel like seeing something from another side of the mirror .  

Just adding this:  thanks for asking...and thanks for listening!   

Edited by judyh 2019-12-16 3:37 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software