Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: The sole responsibility of God's teacher is to accept the Atonement for himself. ~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

I've been doing a deep dive into this scientists work...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2019-12-16 7:46 AM (#233373 - in reply to #233371)
Subject: (uncovering) a purpose for being that you did not make up and that you were not expecting

Expert

Frances Law - 2019-12-16 11:46 AM I read both talks and found them enough to spark the brain for more than its usual pattern...interesting also the remarks made in support or denial that followed...one suggested Seth books that I read many years ago and might like to read again...anyway I enjoy reaching beyond for another way to look at things or as the Course says "open-mindedness" thanks for sharing....Fran

... i like feeling connected with something beyond the words of what you're pointing to there, Fran ... the 'reaching beyond the usual patterns for another way to look at things' ... brought to mind something i've been pondering with Raj for what he's meaning in the last few thoughts of that recently posted 2008/07/27 study group ... dunno why but it all seems 'Purposely' connected somehow ... 

(the excerpt from 2008/07/27 ) ... [[in the face of this shifting patterns of darkness and light . . . . . . is held together by a sense of order which YOU establish. See, there’s still the “primordial scream,” the assertion to maintain that little bit of sanity. Yet the very fact that you can DO this and bring ANY order into chaos shows you that you are not an ego, and that more than an ego MUST be in you. For the ego IS chaos, and if it were all of you no order at all would be possible.

Now, as you enter this coming week I encourage you to invite in revelation, I encourage you to invite in what you haven’t thought about . . . what you haven’t thought up. And I encourage you to realize that as you let something new actually happen—something that you are not generating—it will be accompanied by a feeling of loss of control, of loss of authority. It will seem that you are having to abandon the self-assertion that makes you stand out and truly exist. Let that happen! Let that happen! Chaos will not be the result of your setting the order of everything. Orderliness, harmony will result when you yield into and allow yourself to fit in with everything and let the movement of everything dictate your appropriate behavior—how to be—so that you are participating in the Movement of Creation cooperatively. And that’s where the absence of vulnerability enters your experience, and peace and love and joy and on and on. Again, remember all of this is going to uncover a purpose for being that you did not make up and that you were not expecting to have unfold in you and change you. Let it happen! Let it happen! Let go of your authority! Okay, I look forward to being with you next week. And I love you all.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software