Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "LET YOUR BODIES BECOME THE BRUSH THAT PAINTS LOVELINESS UPON YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. LET YOUR BODIES BE THE BRUSHES THAT PAINT HEALING IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

I've been doing a deep dive into this scientists work...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-12-15 6:09 PM (#233363 - in reply to #233362)
Subject: RE: Thank you for joining in...

.....that fuzzy part you mention, that according to his theory what we call human beings have loads of conscious agents (your paraphrase).... what i thought he was referring to as conscious agents were human beings, other beings too, each one with infinite capacities of which only very limited percent of which is used in order to safeguard against overwhelm. 

In reading your understanding of it,  I wonder maybe I didn't understand well.  I didn't listen to all of it, except the one with Chopra.

So, curious... what does all this mean to you?  or to use Raj's terms,  do you feel Father revealing Himself in you as you, or illuminating the Mind that He is  in you through all this?    

You make mention of math being Donald's love language... it has brought to my attention a desire to know more about what mine might be, or how to further explore and savor  the More that we are, that I am... and I don't think math would do that for me, and words are beginning to feel insufficient.  This surely has turned my attention to "that More", the next step or next unfolding in becoming more aware of the Infinitude which I am so as to enjoy it but also to share of and in it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software