Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Curiosity is an aliveness to the unexpected. (Raj)
- (Added by: Stefanie Finn)

I've been doing a deep dive into this scientists work...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2019-12-15 3:25 PM (#233362 - in reply to #233359)
Subject: RE: Thank you for joining in...

Expert

Yes, I understand what you are saying about letting ourselves out of our experience of time and space. 

So much of what Raj has shared...to be curious for the more of everything, say a glass of water in front of you...that we are in the middle of the kingdom of heaven...that all of us is always present...that we exist fourth dimensionally having a 3d experience....well, so much, seems congruent with what I have heard in these talks. 

What I understand Donald to be theorizing...and hoping to prove or disprove with the language of mathematics (apparently his love language) ... is that the things we see in our world are representations, symbols of conscious agents...as are our bodies, everything.

In spiritual terms it would be like saying God is all and the allness of God gives rise to tangibility. Universal AND specific.  And each tangible thing is itself inseparable from that wholeness and allness of God. 

He says that what appears as our physical world is  like a three D desktop, a user interface, of a greater reality, all one thing, the knowing and seeing the more of the one thing we may now be ready to see, evolutionarily speaking (he says evolution did not favor seeing ALL, but rather symbols...in much the same way that we use icons on our computer desktop to send an email, we don't have to see all the digital behind the scenes operations, and if we had to do that, sending the email becomes too laborious) .

I hear him saying our brains are designed to construct reality (just like when we dream, or say play a video game or look at a flat surface with a design that appears 3d) .  That perhaps we are capable to interact newly as and with conscious agents.

It's interesting how he talks about conscious agents interacting and giving rise to new ones ( his theory says what we call human beings have loads of conscious agents, though not all we are conscious of...?  This is still a bit fuzzy to me) .  Just adding that I enjoy hearing it all in his language.  Blows my mind a bit and we all know what a good thing that is

Edited by judyh 2019-12-15 3:30 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software