Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO HAVE A THOUGHT ALONE. THERE IS ONLY ONE MIND . . . AND YOUR THOUGHT . . . EVERY THOUGHT YOU HAVE . . . WEIGHS IN THE BALANCE." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

I've been doing a deep dive into this scientists work...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-12-14 4:11 PM (#233359 - in reply to #233358)
Subject: RE: Thank you for joining in...

Thank you too, for sharing.

It is pretty neat, isn't it,  that you've been questioning, leaning, and so here you have opportunity to get more clear on your questions.  Maybe that is important too.  But what i want to point out, to celebrate, is that you had a question/desire and so unfolding happens. 

It was the June 22, 2008 Raj talk that lit me up, or maybe shook me out of my complacency.  i haven't listened to all of it, but there at the beginning he makes reference to Paul's, our ignorance, in not being able to comprehend more than our physical state in which our butt sits on the chair and how we can't conceive of our feet actually being able to touch down to the ground floor below.   That was pretty dramatic, specially with the language he used to form the illustration for us.  

I believe I've already begun letting myself out of the space time niche to some degree. it actually is more of an awareness that this happens quite spontaneously like when I really enjoy something or someone's contributions from a time back, Galileo just for example.  I can lean into the feeling and/or understanding of that which is being shared, that which I am reading ABOUT.  I am finding it very freeing to notice that my connection is restrained in large part because of the idea that it happened a long time ago, or that he died, the idea of time and space.... but it is quite easy to ignore this, let it go when the connection I feel becomes very evident in the NOW. And so the experience becomes more one of Being involved in the Aha!, the realization, rather than just an intellectual thing. 

Anyway, enough talk for now.  i'm going to go see what kind'a fun comes up in that talk between Donald and Deepak. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software