Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Only words, which are arising out of Being, can address and be received by or acknowledged by Being. So, it is not the words, but the place, from which the words come, which is the crucial factor. The power is in the source of the words, rather than the words themselves, because as words arise out of the Wisdom of one's Being they are absolutely perfect for eliciting a response which is in perfect harmony with the Universal Plan. " ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

I've been doing a deep dive into this scientists work...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2019-12-14 12:59 PM (#233358 - in reply to #233349)
Subject: Thank you for joining in...

Expert

Thank you for joining in in my discoveries, friends!  It delights me that you have.  NO requirement at all to understand, or even agree of course!  I don't understand much of it either.  But it is opening me to new possibilities. 

I have been asking lately for a deeper understanding of how things work, what is actually happening???  In that spirituality and science can both be helpful ways of telling a story that points to an ever unfolding truth(s) this is just another.  That he is questioning the premise that we are "in" space time feels very significant.  He is questioning that there is a basic objective reality that gives rise to consciousness.  His theory says consciousness is giving rise to this all.  

Here is another video that I haven't quite finished where Donald is talking to Deepak Chopra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxWkwy8z-Jg 

Edited by judyh 2019-12-14 1:00 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software