Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ATTENDING TO THE USE YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR MIND TO . . . SO THAT YOU PUT IT TO A BETTER USE . . . SO THAT AS YOU PUT IT TO A BETTER USE, YOU HAVE ONGOING INCREASING EVIDENCE THAT INDEED YOU NEVER LEFT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THE POINT IS TO ENGAGE." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

I've been doing a deep dive into this scientists work...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-12-14 9:29 AM (#233356 - in reply to #233349)
Subject: RE: I've been doing a deep dive into this scientists work...

Haha,  i'm delighted to hear from you Judy, and happy to hear too about the effects that the scientists' and mathematicians' conversations have had on some of us. 

I've had a mixture of experiences.  At one hand is appreciation for the appearance of thinking that leads out of the box  and another is observations in me, as i was listening,  of Raj making some observations and corrections to some of the points of view being shared. 

And another, my personal favorite since it applies to my own curiosities about things noticed in life,  is a joyous expectation of our coming to the nucleus, the very Center of Things, i mean to say,  that awakening feels so imminent.  In other words,  Understanding feels so imminent. And yes, that is definitely with a capital U that comes as the Aha! moment in which we See and confirm Father's Creation.

My 'personal favorite' curiosity which correlates somehow with what is shared in the scientific clips, is that I keep noticing the unfolding of Things, or the appearance of Things or Experiences AFTER the fact of having 'heard' of them or 'thought' of them.  Maybe that is more clear to say  that for a while now, at least a couple of years,  i notice that things appear without effort, if and when I let go of my wanting them, willing them, or putting personal effort into making them happen. 

I still make a lot of effort anyway, haha,  but the effort is more about getting myself straight, getting my attention working, Listening, not reacting to triggers, that kind of thing.  And oh boy,  I have full house at times.  And now some more... laughing again... because what you shared about here, Judy, brought a great expectation, a joyous one. And my natural inclination is to hurry and try to figure it all out....exhale.

But if i may add, more quietly now, came to mind last night, that quote we shared interest about.... Jesus, Gospel of Thomas 

"Know what is in thy sight, and what is hidden from thee will be revealed to thee. For there is nothing hidden which will not be manifest.” ~~ (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)  
Vector8"When you make the two one, and when you make the inner as the outer and the outer as the inner and the above as the below, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female not be female, when you make eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in the place of a hand, and a foot in the place of a foot, and an image in the place of an image, then shall you enter the Kingdom." (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)

So this is it, the nugget which is drawing my attention, 

"When you make the two one, ..... and an image in the place of an image, then shall you enter the Kingdom." 

Patricia Pearce mentioned having an experience also relating to 'creating with light, like pixels', and it is interesting that Donald H. is also touching on images and all these are things we are bringing up here....  

Okay.  I'll let myself breathe now.   

Thank you All. 

Edited by roxana 2019-12-15 5:54 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software