Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “I have made it perfectly clear that I am like you and you are like me. But our fundamental equality can be demonstrated only by joint decisions.”~RAJ
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

the Real Final Frontier
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2019-12-03 5:29 PM (#233244 - in reply to #233210)
Subject: thanks to everyone making this possible and sharing in it together ...

Expert

... made me smile to see how He kept his promise ("And I won't let it be that." - in the last paragraph) by having this important timely message show up for us all (again) now ... 

[[In the meantime, I want you to go through what we discussed at the last meeting. You don’t want to let this subject slip away. And no matter how much further we go in the book before we Wake up, you will not want to leave the practice of what we’re talking about now. You will not want to move on to other things and let this become a topic of discussion that you discussed—and now it’s not the topic of discussion that you’re discussing. You don’t want to let it be that. And I won’t let it be that.]] ... ... .... ..... .... .... and for anyone who prefers to listen (as i do) to these Raj group meetings... ...here is a link to where you can listen and/or read ... enjoy! ..https://www.christmind.info/t/raj/sg2009/052409/

Edited by orinda 2019-12-03 5:36 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software