Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Awareness of dreaming is the real function of God's teachers. ~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

More to share
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-11-28 9:03 AM (#232918 - in reply to #232910)
Subject: RE: "the mind that is reading this newsletter IS already the mind of God."

The mind called Orinda, or Raj, or Judy, or lynn, or William, or Gentleness, or Fran, or my daughter, or my grand daughter or the clerk, or the man who moved me to call the cops on him and his situation, or the mind called Kitty, .... and on... all of these who have been (are) with me, feel like the Mind of God, illuminating to me, how God Is and Feels.  And it has been a soothing balm to my agitated soul (when it has been agitated).  It has illuminated Me to me. All these moments have felt like moments of illumination about the 'grand sounding and impossible to reach Truth', experienced in the common day. 

And of course, the above paragraph, the realization which the words portray,  has come through the involvement of You and All the Others.  What a wonderful Thanksgiving Gift to realize this so intimately AND to share in it.

Edited by roxana 2019-11-28 6:06 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software