Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "have more fun bringing the principles of waking up inside your life and mind by desiring to know the Truth........... because Truth uncovers the joy unity and harmony of Being." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

More to share
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2019-11-26 4:52 PM (#232893 - in reply to #232866)
Subject: RE: More to share

Expert

Hi again, Barbara.  

When I read your sharing, I was reminded again...it keeps coming to me...of what Raj shared a week or so ago, I'll post it below...of how our practice of the holy instant changes our interactions, you with your daughter and her with her daughter, such a ripple effect.  And it changes what we feel like is "their mind" or "mine"...but that all minds are joined.  

I remember a long long time ago Raj saying in an old newsletter, "the mind that is reading this newsletter IS already the mind of God."  How it stunned me.  How I *thought* God was far away.  The practice of the holy instant can make it all feel close, intimate.

The holy instant

is about changing your mind

— changing your mind about

what your mind is for!

~~Raj~~

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software